My childhood

Whenever I watched an episode of Looney tunes, I remembered my childhood memories. It remind me a happy time. My family in that time was a owner of a blockbuster, then they allow me to have  the entire collection of that specially TV show.

I don't know exactly what was my first childhood memory, but I think It was when I have a 4 years old and I remember be in my garden and played I was an alien and I have to clean this planet of all sickness (in that time I was a very sick person, because I had asthma and my mother didn't allow me play with other children in a long very time).

Learn how to use a bicycle, it was very difficult to me because of my disease and the only person who can teach me it was my uncle. I was very happy to finally can use the bicycle with all my cousins.

I have to say my childhood it was very happy because my brother, He was a very important person to me.

Comments

  1. So you were a little angel: you already wanted to make this world a better place when you were only 4!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My dream

My future Job

Drugs