POST GRADUATE STUDIES

Hello there! 
Even when I want to work as a psychologist, my next project is studying a computer science degree, because I want to know how computer works and configure as much as I want, it's more like a hobbie for me. 
But if I think about my future and what degree will helps me in my job I would like to studying neuroscience or psychiatrist. 
I really want to know how our minds function and to caught up my goal I would have to studying the body that contains her. I really love read articles about how our body affects our minds or how our minds affects ours body. 
And to complete my formation I would have to learn more about English language, because the most part of the research that we have in this world is in English or is translate to that languages.
All this degrees I would like to study in the University of Chile, but also I want to studying in other country, maybe in Europe, or in Asia, I really thinking very well this topic. 
I really want to work or studying in other country and maybe live in there, it's so many options. 


Well this is all I can write about this topic, so goodbye friends, I love you so much.
Bye Bye! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dream

My future Job

Drugs