My dream




All my life I have had a dream, only one a big dream. This dream is about going around the world, and seeing as many places as I wish, but the life is not simple and money doesn’t grow up in trees. So I have to change my dream, to only one place that I would definitely to go. 
This place is an island called Japan, which is a mystic place with the best in technology and a very interesting culture. I want to go especially to this country because I like its culture and the discipline that Japan represents. 
If a could go to Japan I would like to visit the temples and the “Three Holy Mountains” (these three are Mount Fuji, Mount Tate and Mount Haku), the reason that I want to go to these places is because the view of the country in the mount and the temples is unique. If I have the chance to live and work in this country, I think I would be very happy with that.

Comments

  1. I love Japan!! My dream also is travel to Japan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m very interested for Japan then read your text

    ReplyDelete
  3. Japan sounds like an incredible place, amazing !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My future Job

Drugs