Drugs

Well... I don't know to much about drugs is not my favorite topic. I don't consume the illegal drugs (marijuana, LSD or cocaine, etc), but I do use legal drugs like medicines, when I'm sick.

I think the most popular legal drug is alcohol, everyone drinks alcohol, well not everyone, but most of the people in my country (few people don't drink alcohol, like my, I don't find a good taste in it).

In my opinion marijuana should be legal because it is a natural cheap analgesic, without so many artificial chemicals and this can help so many people who can't afford so money in medicines. Also, for those who don't want to use it for something medical, because for my the marijuana and the alcohol it are basically the same thing. If I'm honest I don't think marijuana could lead to another addiction with harder drugs, maybe to experimenting, but that no implicates addiction.

If all drugs were legal, I don't think it affects crime so much, like it wouldn't be more or less, only the same as usually, because it would become in a very good business, the price going to be higher and higher, like the cigarettes and the drugs have to be according with the regulation of the Health Department.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My dream

My future Job